Keira Knightley Talks About Leaving Disney’s “Pirates Of The Caribbean” Franchise

Keira Knightley Talks About Leaving Disney’s “Pirates Of The Caribbean” Franchise: "



Actress Keira Knightley spoke with USA today about her reason for leaving the “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise, saying:





[Pirates] was an amazing experience, but, I was 17 when I started and 22 by the time the last one came out. It was a considerable chunk of time. It was extraordinary but I think, what is that, five years of life? Doing it solidly for two years at that time was definitely enough. And I mostly just wanted to do something else. The thing about acting is, it does require life, because you have to have things to draw from. I very much felt like I’d hit a brick wall and was regurgitating as opposed to actually finding anything new.



Are you bummed about Kiera not being part of “Pirates of the Caribbean” anymore?



“Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” arrives in theaters on May 20, 2011.

"

MY DISNEY DREAMING NEWS
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015