Debby Ryan Celebrates Her 18th Birthday



So we have a big reason to celebrate because one of our favorite ladies of all time, the lovely, talented Miss Debby Ryan is turning 18 today! I have to say hands-down that I've had a few of my most memorable moments with Debby -- from meeting Justin Bieber together to even running into Stevie Wonder, yes you heard that correctly -- I said Stevie Wonder together, I can always count on Debby to be in for a good time! For that reason and many more, we want to wish Debby a very happy birthday and an 18th year where all her dreams come true! IF you want to send Miss Ryan some birthday love, send her a wish in our comments section or tweet her @TheDebbyRyan. And since I mentioned it, we'll have a link to our big Debby Ryan -- Justin Bieber moment in the story info below -- probably one of my favorites of all time! For more updates on Debby and her new show on Disney "Jessie,"

Source: 
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015