Vanessa Hudgens Wants More Tattoos Like Miley Cyrus

Vanessa Hudgens Wants More Tattoos Like Miley Cyrus: "


Vanessa Hudgens spoke with George Lopez about how she wants more tattoos! The “High School Musical” star just got her first tattoo on her neck – a butterfly – and she’s not interested in stopping there. Vanessa revealed:



Well I definitely want one here on my ribcage. I have to figure out what it’s gonna say. I want to get a little cross here [on her pinky finger]. I was raised Catholic. Miley [Cyrus] has one there as well and it just looks so cool, like ‘I’m a good girl ‘cuz I have a cross.’

Not only does Miley have the cross tattoo, she also has a tattoo on her ribcage. Is Vanessa taking tattoo advice from the “Hannah Montana” star?

" MY DISNEY DREAMING NEWS
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015