Justin Bieber: Wanted By Rebecca Black

Still plugging away on his My World tour traversing through Europe, Justin Bieber was spotted making his grand exit from a Paris hotel on Monday (March 28).
Wearing his favorite green and yellow YMCA hoodie with tattered jeans, the "One Time" heartthrob was led to an awaiting car while spending time in the City of Lights before heading to Antwerp, Belgium for concerts on Wednesday and Thursday.

Meanwhile, it sounds as if Justin has yet another duet hopeful in YouTube "Friday" singing sensation Rebecca Black.
Miss Black recently told press, "I am so dorky when it comes to Justin Bieber. I have a little mini shrine in my room."
If Bieber were to oblige in the duet proposal, Rebecca said, "I would scream at the top of my lungs and possibly not be able to sing again."






Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015