Radio Disney Hosts Tweet About ABC’s “LOST”

Radio Disney Hosts Tweet About ABC’s “LOST”: "


We’re not the only ones who are addicted to ABC’s show “LOST,” which is sadly no longer on the air. Radio Disney hosts Ernie D and Jake Whetter had a lengthy conversation about the show via Twitter, here it is:


Ernie D: “I need a new show to watch. Idol needs Simon, don’t care about Biggest Loser. I guess there’s always Man Vs Wild. #IMissLOST”


Jake Whetter: “@WhoisErnieD #lostwithoutlost”


Ernie D: “YES! RT @JakeWhetter: @WhoisErnieD #lostwithoutlost”


Jake Whetter: “@WhoisErnieD I have 121 episodes to catch up on! #notimeintheday”


Ernie D: “@JakeWhetter I can let you borrow the DVDs if you need them. #lostwithoutlost”


Jake Whetter: “@WhoisErnieD Yes, I need them. I had the first four seasons, lent them to someone and never saw them again. #trulylost”


Do YOU love “LOST”?


Follow Disney Dreaming On Twitter!








" MY DISNEY DREAMING NEWS
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015