Taylor Momsen steps out in Paris ‎

 Taylor Momsen was spotted leaving the Hotel Sers in Paris, France last day (March 25).
Joined by her Pretty Reckless band-mates, the “Gossip Girl” actress looked focused on getting ready for her show at the VIP Room later on that day.

In a recent interview, Taylor shared that she’s come to terms with the media’s obsession with her bad girl persona.
"[My demeanor] does take over my music but that's also tabloids. That's their response to who I am. I don't have control over what people are going to write and it's always going to be part of it. But fashion, music... it all comes together. Tabloids are going to focus on my shoes and not my music, that's just what they do."






Enjoy pis of Taylor Momsen:




Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015