Justin Bieber Kicks Off His UK Tour‎

Justin Bieber wowed fans during the first concert on his new UK tour last night (March 4).
The U Smile singer performed a sold-out show at Birmingham's NIA, where he sang all his hit songs including Baby, Eenie Meenie, One Less Lonely Girl and Somebody To Love.
As he took to the stage, Bieber told the audience: "What’s up, Birmingham? Welcome to my world. I love my British fans. Nothing I love more than to make you smile."
Justin was also joined by Karate Kid actor Jaden Smith to duet on Never Say Never. Before starting the song, the 17-year-old told fans: "Have you ever been bullied? Told you can never make it? Tell them Never Say Never!"
Jaden's younger sister Willow Smith had also performed earlier on in the night, as the Whip My Hair singer is supporting Bieber on the current tour.
Justin - who says he has the hots for British girls - also tried out his English accent. "Do you fink my English accent’s awight?," he joked. "I thought I’d try to find meself an English rose."
Justin Bieber Tickets are still on sale now for the rest of the UK tour until the end of this month.




Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015