Justin Bieber Flips Off The Paparazzi

Justin Bieber celebrated his 17th birthday Tuesday with his grandma, his friend, Chris Brown, and his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, who planned a surprise party at The Grove in Los Angeles. However, after getting dinner together, Bieber and Gomez were joined by a number of unwelcomed guests, the paparazzi.
E! News reports, with photographers surrounding Bieber and Gomez as they tried to make their way to their car, Bieber, annoyed, flipped the paparazzi off.
"Had a great bday and at the end of the night we got surrounded by paps,” Bieber wrote on Twitter. He did apologize for how he acted, adding, “I reacted in a way I know better. I’m sorry," he tweeted. "It’s not always easy but I know better than to react in anger."
Later, he tweeted, “life has it's ups and downs but u guys r always there 4 me. I will make my mistakes but I promise 2 continue 2 grow with u and try 2 do rt. So thank u for a great bday and an amazing gift of charity to help others. another year but still the same kid. still grateful.”
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015