Debby Ryan Gushes About Shoes to ShoesTV


Shoes can be a girls best friend, next to diamonds of course! So Shoes TV caught up with The Suite Life On Deck star - Debby Ryan. She compares shoes to boys, talks about co-stars, and her own personal shoe closet. You can catch their interview with her at the bottom of this post.
I love the fact that they have a site out all about shoes! I think every girl or woman can tell you just how important shoes are. It seems like Debby is starting to be paid more attention too, which is always nice for a star like her.
What do you think of her interview? Do you think that she is so lucky to that many shoes? I am pleased to say that I think she seems so down to earth. I really want to see more of Debby outside of Disney, I think she could go even further out without them. Hopefully she will soon enough.


Source: bsckids.com
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015