Debby Ryan Dreams Up Her Ideal Prom

Debby Ryan is dreaming up her perfect prom for JJJ!

We caught up with the 17-year-old actress earlier this week to chat about the upcoming Prom-themed episode of The Suite Life on Deck and figured out what Debby’s real dream prom would be like.

So who would Debby take to prom? “That’s hard. Someone who is all about having a good time. Someone who will dance when I want to dance, to hang and meet new people. As far as a celebrity, you know what’s funny is that every time I see this person, I know that’s my celebrity crush and I can never remember their name! I love Owl City. I would be his best friend.”

Check out our full interview below and stay tuned to JJJ for an exclusive clip from the episode!!!


Source: JustJaredJr.com (Exclusive)
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015