Brenda Song: I Miss The Tipton Hotel Set

Brenda Song hides under an umbrella held by a friend as they head into a hair salon in Beverly Hills on Thursday afternoon (March 24).

We recently had the chance to chat with the 22-year-old actress and found out that she misses Hotel Tipton!

Brenda shared, “Don’t get me wrong, I love the ship and the deck, but that hotel set…I miss it! That lobby was so comfy and cozy. We would literally use that as a living room of sorts.”

She continued, “If you remember, there were two elevators. One was for London and her penthouse and then the other for the boys. We called that one the stinky elevator. But when they tore it down, they gave me a panel of the elevator. There were so many memories on that set.”

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015