Debby Ryan: Looking For a Long, Diverse Career

Debby Ryan shows off her sensual side in a ruby red BTFL People dress in the March 2011 issue of Regard Magazine.


The 17-year-old actress opened up about who in the business has inspired her. “I definitely look up to women who have had long, diverse, consistent careers, such as Jodie FosterNatalie PortmanJena MaloneDakota FanningKaley CuocoAmanda Seyfried and Sandra Bullock,” she shared.

Debby added, “I like the idea of not taking yourself too seriously as an actor, while being a valid and professional business-woman.
Regard even got to the bottom of the feathers! “I would go to the craft story and dig through clearance bins. I ended up with a bag of feathers one time. I put them on earrings, pinks, and ribbons to braid into my hair.”


Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015