Debby Ryan: Alyson Stoner Should Be Katniss!

Debby Ryan, this makes us love you more, if possible.


The 17-year-old Suite Life actress has self-appointed herself as the “Alyson Stoner for Katniss” campaign and JJJ is signing up too!

Debby explained to MTV on why her BFF should play the title character in The Hunger Games film: “If you spend 45 seconds around her, you know she can carry a film. She can kick butt in an arena, so I think she would be an insane Katniss. She’s been training. She’s like climbing rocks and walls and trees. She’s insane.”

“She and I spend pretty much ever weekend together. She’s literally helped me through so much, and I’ve helped her through so much. Knowing her better almost than I know myself, she has this dedication and this hardcore-ness,” Debby added.

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015