Debby Ryan Shares Birthday Club Message

Debby Ryan is issuing a message for the Birthday Club and has shared it via YouTube. She is asking for your votes for her latest Disney film. You can hear the whole message at the bottom of this post.


I have to say that Debby has been really busy promoting 16 Wishes and I wonder if they will make a sequel since it has made a big splash. I hope they do, maybe they could call it 17 Wishes? I just think that with all of this promotion that they may as well ride on the wave even longer.
I hear that next month Debby Ryan’s 16 Wishes comes out on DVD in time for the holidays. Have you seen her new movie yet? Also, do you plan on buying it on DVD? I think that Debby must have had a lot of fun filming the movie and I have to say that it is a fun twist on a hit 80s movie. What do you think of 16 Wishes?


Source: bsckids.com
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015