Demi Lovato: 'I Have Bipolar Disorder'

Demi Lovato has revealed that she’s been struggling with bipolar disorder.
The 18-year-old entertainer told People, “I never found out until I went into treatment that I was bipolar….Looking back it makes sense. There were times when I was so manic, I was writing seven songs in one night and I’d be up until 5:30 in the morning.”
After treatment, though, Demi said, “I feel like I am in control now where my whole life I wasn’t in control.”
FYI: Bipolar disorder is when people experience major - and often abrupt - mood shifts where they’ll go from having an elevated or excited mood, called “mania,” to having feelings of depression.


Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015