Debby Ryan: Living 'Sleeping Beauty's Dream

Debby Ryan is a princess!

We just got a cute story about Debby, who is currently enjoying her time on Disney Dream’s maiden voyage with pals Frankie Jonas and Chelsea Kane.

Debby shared with JJJ pal and Radio Disney deejay Ernie D, “I was the only one in the princess store, and I tried on Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Minnie Mouse, and Cinderella dresses and nightgowns over my clothes. I came dangerously close to walking out with a Cinderella dress…It was awesome! I felt like a princess…I did walk home with a Sleeping Beauty night gown.”
How cute!

Ernie D is reporting live from aboard the Disney Dream this week and sending us great highlights from his trip! Stay tuned to JJJ tomorrow for more highlights and to hear his full broadcasts, tune into Radio Disney daily from 1-5PM PT!

Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015